Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So about that...

When I said I would post more, I was clearly mistaken and under the influence of drugs or something. I wish I was a dedicated blogger to keep those of my friends who don't use Facebook updated, but I'm just not. For that I apologize.

Anywho...We are still trying to expand our family. We (who am I kidding)...I have been taking fertility medicine for 2 months now to no avail. That is how we conceived our little boy and I am hoping that it will help us again. I really just want to be pregnant and then done for now. It is all in God's time though, so I will accept whatever he gives me.

Dylan graduated a few months ago and has been taking a (ahem!) break for several months. I'm about ready to kick him into high gear so he'll put that degree that I (ahem! excuse me, I seem to have a cough) I mean that he worked so hard for to good use. The money would be nice too. Hopefully he can pass his paramedic test and make even more money. Then he wants to go BACK to school. Really, I mean, really? I haven't suffered enough? I want him to do what he wants to do.

Mr. T is moving about and getting into E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!! There is nothing safe in our home from the hands of a 2 year old.

We had to get rid of Dixie. She was just too much and we were going to have to pay $150 for her to live with us in our new apartment. Maggie was distraught as I'm sure you can imagine. Yeah, not really.

Well, I hope I can get better at this...peace out homies!

No comments: